· Charting the Course: RtI in Catholic Schools-Our Lady of Charity, Cicero, IL
·Creating Teacher Assistance Teams in Catholic Schools,Diocese of Joliet, Romeoville, IL
· PBIS for Catholic Schools-St. Ann School, Chicago, IL
· Positive Approaches to Working with Behavior-ACE Chicago Group, Chicago, IL
·Charting the Path-RtI in Catholic Schools, Keynote presentation, Diocese of Joliet, Oak Brook, IL
·RtI in Catholic Schools: Next Steps, St. Alphonsus Ligouri School, Des Plaines, IL
· Creating A Thinking Curriculum-Queen of All Saints, Chicago
· Infusing Critical Thinking into the Curriculum-Queen of All Saints, Chicago
· Using Positive Approaches to Behavior Management-Queen of All Saints, Chicago
·Positive Behavioral Supports –St. Isidore Catholic School, Carol Stream
· RtI-The Next Steps-St. Anthony School, New Berlin, WI
· RtI-Charting the Course-Archdiocese of Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
·High Yield Strategies for Differentiation-Queen of All Saints, Chicago, IL
·Positive Behavior Management -Workshop St. John the Baptist School, Winfield, Il.
·Universal Team Training Workshop St. Mary School, Mokena, Ill.
·“High Yield Strategies” Workshop for Queen of All Saints School, Chicago.
·Differentiated Instruction through High Yield Strategies St. Tarcisus School, Chicago.
·Positive Behavioral Supports -St. Isidore School, Carol Stream, Ill.
·Universal Team Training-St. Isidore, Carol Stream, Ill.
·Workshop-Positive Approaches to Dealing with Behavior- Holy Family Academy, Bensenville, IL
·Introduction to Response to Intervention for Principals Workshop for principals, Diocese of Joliet.
·Response to Intervention -Archdiocese of Chicago, Chicago, IL
·Creating Rubrics -Our Lady of the Westside School Chicago, IL
·Response to Intervention -Archdiocese of Chicago Maria High School Chicago, IL
·Celebrating Student Strength St. Joseph School Downers Grove, IL
·Infusing Critical Thinking into the Curriculum-St. Ethelreda Chicago, IL
·Creating Teacher Assistance Teams-Diocese of Joliet, Romeoville, IL