Managed $600 Million P&L budget covering strategic planning, creative development, commercialization and post-analysis of multi-channel initiatives for 33 brands of the $8B U.S. division (CCNA). Established strategic direction, multi-year priorities and balanced score card performance management to measure strategic plan progress for a 5 team/37-associate Center of Excellence. Cultivated executive-level relationships with strategic partnerships, including: NASCAR, American Idol (19 Entertainment), Olympics (USOC), NCAA, Kraft, P&G, J&J, NBC/Universal, CBS, ESPN/ABC/The Walt Disney Company and top retailers, including: McDonald's, Burger King, Subway, TGIFriday's, Wal-Mart, Target, Costco, Kroger, Exxon, and CVS to ensure success.
- Leveraged consumer and shopper insights to inform product introduction and selling strategies, at-retail communications, and experiential events yielding 44% of CCNA’s retail sales volume and 33% of gross profit. Collaborated in securing and retaining top accounts with Subway, Blockbuster Video, Delta Airlines and others generating $400M operating income.
- Guided consumer and shopper segmentation to influence commercialization, monetization, and expansion of My Coke Rewards e-CRM and interactive precision marketing platform into an “owned and operated” new media channel – established new CPG industry standards for interactive engagement (avg 8.5 minutes per visit) and acquisition (13M registered users in 1.5 years), yielding unprecedented 14-point purchase increase, $42 Million incremental operating income and $24 Million retail value to partners. Scaled $60M fulfillment supply chain in 9-months; 2nd largest in CCNA.
- Integrated consumer and retailer strategies to create compelling activation, trial and awareness communications for new brands including Coca-Cola Zero, a $575M brand after first year; Dasani Sparkling ($100M); Enviga Green Tea ($207M); Full Throttle Energy ($117M); and Godiva ($67M). Championed retailer, shopper, consumer, channel, and asset integration strategies as member of New Product Pipeline and Marketing Asset Executive Steering Committees.
- Established protocol for selection, segmentation, performance management, audit and compensation negotiation strategies for marketing services agencies - lowered marketing agency supplier base by 75%, saving $7M in 2005 and $10M in 2006 – adopted as best-in-class global protocol in 197 countries. Reengineered internal marketing function processes worth $4.5M in efficiencies in 2007.
- Created global marketing training for non-marketing associates (FAST2). Served on Marketing Talent Development Committee from 2005 to 2006.
- Received Interactive Marketing and Silver Horizon Awards in 2007 and 2008 for My Coke Rewards. Earned Design of the Times Award in 2006, PRO Awards in 2004 and 2005, and Wal-Mart Supplier of the Year in 2003 and 2005.