- 25 years of sales, marketing, business development, partnerships and alliances, and strategy development roles in dynamic, and highly-competitive environments.
- Especially skilled at building effective, long-term working relationships with C-level contacts within strategic clients' organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening and negotiation skills. Skilled at metric management.
- Achievers Club member for far exceeding annual objectives 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002, 2000, 1999, 1997, 1995, 1994, 1993, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1988. Exceeded annual objective in 2001, 1998, 1996. Not eligible in 1992.
- ShoreTel President's Club inaugural year 2011.
- Built a team of thirteen associates to recruit and launch partners across the United States and Canada.
- Recognized for recruiting record numbers of high level partners.
- Selected to ShoreTel's President's Council 2011.
Oct 2005 - Jul 2009
Vice President-National Business Partners
- Managed a team of ten associates responsible for Avaya's top ten Business Partners.
- Annual revenue commitment exceeding $526 million, representing more than half of the revenue generated in the United States.
- Currently ranked number one in the country for percent attainment among peers.
- 2009 second calendar quarter, grew channel revenue by 21% over first quarter while the remainder of the channel declined by 2.5%.
- Recognized for outstanding achievement in Human Resource Management by Avaya Human Resources Division.
Oct 2002 - Sep 2005
Vice-President, Channel Sales
- Responsible for all channel sales and sales operations in the eastern half of the United States.
- Drove sales revenue growth over 20% annually to $430 million/year in products and services.
- Managed relationships with Master Distributors and Business Partners, (VARS).
- Responsible for developing compensation plan and objectives, as well as incentive bonuses.
- Engaged in all facets of Avaya's Business Partner model from start-up to billing and collection.
Mar 2003 - Sep 2003
President of Avaya Canada
- In addition to assignment as Vice-President of Channel Sales above, served as President of Avaya Canada, a $60 million enterprise across Canada.
- Provided strategic vision, developed business model, built a high-performance team that drove execution of the approved business plan, and cultivated new client relationships.
- Avaya Canada ranked sixth of twelve world regions when I began as President. Drove organization to number one in the world for both revenue percentage and P & L.
- Led development of strategic plan and executed search for replacement President.
Dec 2001 - Sep 2002
- Led a team of Channel Account Managers to exceed a revenue commitment of $272 million.
- Responsibilities included hiring, performance evaluations and expense management.
- Strengthened relationships between Avaya and Business Partners, as well as responsible for approval of new Business Partners accepted into Avaya's program.
- Managed consistent growth to between 20% and 40% annually.
Jan 1997 - Nov 2001
- Managed largest dealer, Expanets, as well as oversaw entire Business Partner organization.
- Grew zone by 88% for fiscal year 2001. Named accounts performed at 150% of commitment and total zone at 140%.
- Exceeded revenue commitment of $50 million annually.
- Analyzed market opportunities by MSA with dealers to ensure coverage. Helped create and further grow our channel in order to raise Avaya's consideration rate.
- Responsibilities included relationship management, creation and overseeing execution of business plans, training coordination and sales recognition.
Nov 1991 - Jan 1996
- Managed a sales team of 11 Account Executives with upwards of $5 million in quota.
- Consistently performed above 125% of revenue objective.
Jul 1989 - Oct 1991
Education Staff Manager
AT&T Global Business Communication Systems
- Responsible for developing training course curriculum for new hires and incumbent sales force.
- Trained 3,000 associates worldwide in two years.
- Selected to develop curriculum and deliver in Thailand, Korea and Taiwan so they could initiate and grow a Dealer channel in the APAC region.
Feb 1986 - Jun 1989
Senior Account Executive
AT&T Global Business Communication Systems
- Effectively sold communications equipment to small and Fortune 500 companies.
- Exceeded all unit, maintenance and market share objectives.
- Quota attainment ranged from 130% to 200% annually.
Degree in Mortuary Science