Director, Systems Engineering
Responsible for systems engineering in the data center, database administration in the data center, and electronic messaging/telephony for the enterprise.
• Provided executive leadership of the engineering and architecture consulting for all enterprise-class product solutions groups.
• Lead systems design and development of enterprise infrastructure, such as data protection, virtualization, storage, monitoring, and telecommunications.
• Managed custom software development efforts for the security and messaging domains.
• Provided executive management of the enterprise messaging group for 60,000 global email users and 4,000 Blackberry users.
• Managed database and engineering teams that support 500 TB of shared storage, approximately 35 enterprise databases, 350 Unix servers and 850 Microsoft servers.
• Participated in regulatory audits (SOX, SAS70, and PCI) and assisted in compliance efforts.