- Monitored process indicators, instruments, gauges, and meters in order to detect and report any possible problems.
- Adhered to all health and safety procedures.
- Hazard identification and reporting.
- Operated plant equipment and system and interpreted plant procedures
- Monitored plant operations and responded efficiently to emergencies.
- Visually inspected equipment and controls at periodic intervals to detect malfunctions or need for repair, readjustment, or lubrication.
- Communicated potential problems and outlined possible solutions
- Assist in plant operation, maintenance and production.
- Ability to solve problems that require good judgment and decision making skills.
- Documented daily equipment inspections and submitted daily inspection forms to the supervisor.
- Operated equipment safely and efficiently at all times.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining a dump truck.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining a 35-ton excavator.
- Responsible for operating and maintaining a front-end loader.