Director of Call Center Operations
Central Security Group-Nationwide, Inc
Plan and direct operations of multi-channel contact center. Designed and managed Quality and Training programs to reinforce customer-centric behaviors. Monitor key performance indicators for positive reinforcement or course correction. Continuous process improvement aimed at better customer experiences. Foster a culture of fun, high performance and excellence. Coordinate with insurance carrier and legal liaison to analyze event details, aimed at loss mitigation and contract enforceability. Achievements:
- Designed skills-based customer support teams resulting in reduced alarm response time (-15%), reduced reported false alarms (-21%), and realized a $30K annual savings in reimbursable fines.
- Project manager of an equipment upgrade driven by the FCC. Successfully upgraded 2,700 accounts while maintaining 97% customer retention.
- Directed the creation of a team called Office of the CEO. Empowered these agents with knowledge, skills and abilities to handle all escalations from all channels resulting in a 2% reduction in customer attrition and supporting an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Guided all aspects of onboarding leadership and employees from multiple acquisitions, including training, orientation and scheduling resulting in an estimated savings of $250K in employment costs and controlling customer attrition at approximately 7% (industry average is ~10%+).
- Led the initiative to change hiring practices from staffing agencies to direct hire. Anticipated annual savings of $250K (~50%) in hiring costs, improved schedule adherence and reduced agent churn.