- Chico, CA (916) 716-1720
- Engaged with children at the pre school level of ages two to four
- Communicated with students by answering questions, directing, and reinforcing actions
- Evaluated students' performance daily and applied the Desired Result Developmental Profile measures within the curriculum
- Participated in activities with students, as well as parent event
- Administer Early Learning Programs, which include pre-schoolers
- Serve as early learning subject matter expert for pre-school age children, transitional kindergarten students, child assessment and screening
- Prepare reports, correspondence and written responses to student's parents
- Promote educational learning techniques and positive early learning experiences to promote learning before transitioning to kindergarten
- Participated in staff meetings and assists in developing presentations and printed materials for meeting and workshops regarding programs
- Participate as a project team member
- Organized activities for youth participants to actively engage them in developing basketball abilities and understanding the game
- Provided a positive role model while applying communication skills
- Demonstrated drills and foot skills to camp attendees
- Coached both a child and a young adult
- Taught and reinforced the fundamentals of basketball
- Gave constructive criticism to better improve their skills
- Demonstrated school spirit by attending a majority of the sporting events
- Took the initiative by planning school rallies, dances, and spirit weeks
- Attended community service events
- Planned and participated in various fundraising evens to benefit my school and community
Associated Students Child Development Lab, CSU Chico (Infant Room)
- Engaged with children from 3-24 months old
- Took part in daily routines such as meal times, diapering, naps, and built primary care relationships
- Observed children's development and created an inquiry project to help diapering transitions
- Completed 120 hours
Boys and Girls Club Teen Center: Chico
- Provide technical assistance, mentoring, training, oversight and child program improvement
- Created and implemented individualized learning objectives through sports, fitness, and academics
- Planned and developed workout plans, as well as help facilitate basketball practices
- Demonstrated a positive image by engaging and interacting with the teens through life talks and experiences
- Completed 72 hours
- DII West Region Champions – 2014
- CCAA Division II Champions – 2012, 2015
- Runner-up in CCAA Conference Tournament Championship – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Qualified in NCAA National Tournament – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Highest team GPA in Chico State Athletic Department - 2011
- Mentored younger teammates with transitioning into university academics
Outstanding performance during the Fall Semester of 2014
With specific learning objectives given, here are some documents that demonstrate my professional writing.
This paper demonstrates my knowledge of assessment of children and their environment.
This paper demonstrates my knowledge of child development within different environments and examine how I support children's well-being.
This paper illustrates my growth of professionalism within Child Development.
Throughout my academic career, here are some documents that I have completed to help support my professional written documents.
This is a Desired Results Development Profile (DRDP) Evidence Table on my target child.
This is diapering survey that I conducted for my inquiry project.
This is a Weekly Thought Piece (Reflection) about a significant relationship in life.
This is a document of my response to the film Children of the Mountains to show my understanding of the documentary film.
This work presents and displays my finished product of my inquiry project.
This document represents the individual qualities I possess and is something that I presented to apply for a scholarship.
With different guest speakers, these are some documents that represent my gained knowledge with strategies working with difficult people and in-home visiting.