Product Marketing Manager
Primary function is to enable channel sales team execution. This role is a technical marketing position that involves product requirements specification, marketing, pricing, and sales support. Work closely with channel sales team and R&D to identify and develop product needs, marketing plans, business strategies and tactical plans; enabling and driving the execution that supports continued long-term sales growth market channel.
- Sales Enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of products. Sales and Documentation to develop product literature.
- Product Positioning – Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates products in the market. Conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand. Translate technical capabilities into benefits.
- Product Launch – Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan. Work across functions to assist with the introduction of new products into the marketplace.
- Market intelligence – VOC. Understand how customers buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition and how to crush them.
- Sales Channel Representation – Provide Channel input to Product Management to prioritize product enhancements.
- Manage pipeline data tools, including developing success criteria and tracking of metrics. • Work with Marketing Communications / Public Relations, and channel sales team to develop marketing campaigns and support outbound activities for trade shows.
- Drive development of product-related collateral including data sheets, product change notices, product discontinuation notices.
- Administer channel marketing activities including consolidation of customer requirements, development of high level channel business cases.