Directly involved in the start-up and opening of the 2,960 square feet flagship store, offering men’s and ladies wear, accessories and technical polo equipment.
My key responsibilities:
- Managing a £3m store operations, including cash management, budgeting and P&L reporting
- Coordinating with head office, suppliers and logistics, to ensure stock replenishment and inventory management (approx. 9000 units)
- Reporting business plans, competitors analysis, sales and trade reports to senior management
- Identifying customer needs and using initiatives to meet those needs for growth expansion
- Recruiting team of 10, conducting training, managing performance and scheduling