Technical Lead, Partner Business Development
Technical Lead, Partner Business Development, Cloud Architecture and Systems Development San Jose CA-Home Office Michigan
Working closely with the Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Group, DevNet and Solution Partner organizations, focus on global partnerships to deliver innovative ISV application integrations with niche market appeal. To achieve this deliverable, work closely with the Solutions Partner organization to act as the liaison and primary coordinator of efforts across the different internal teams to identify, understand and gain consensus around the opportunities with the global ISVs (socialization of use case scenarios). In addition, work with the representatives from the ISVs to ensure that their business opportunity is clearly articulated and aligned for mutual benefit (non-competitive or cannibalizing business opportunities focused on infrastructure pull through).
• Regularly assess and evaluate partnership opportunities that emerge through direct and indirect developer engagements, ad-hoc referrals, and partner organization referrals.
• Build and follow-up on BU support plans for demo, development, marketing and GTM support that each ISV partners require. Work closely with the BU teams to ensure that the proper support is sourced from the BUs and that the BU representatives own providing support to the ISV partners.
Other job responsibilities:
• Generation and continuation of key business development initiatives and working closely with cross-company business units, marketing, GTM, channel and sales teams.
• Ensure at all times, initiatives and execution are well aligned with quantitative and qualitative objectives to drive greater business relevancy of ISV partnerships.
• Managing all aspects of assigned area, including governance, business planning, ROI analysis and metrics reporting.
• Identifying areas of enhancements and implementing solutions to accelerate program growth, effectiveness and adoption, while working closely with the extended and cross-functional teams.
• Understanding market trends and unique partner models, and develop creative solutions to localize assigned initiatives.
• Developing quantitative program metrics to measure financial and business impact .
Community management of ISV partners and application developer ecosystem.
Speaker and Presenter at Cisco Live, MS Summits
Specialties:Cloud Computing, IaaS, Virtualization, Cloud Orchestration, Data Center platforms, Azure, Network operations, Network Planning,Network Security, Virtualized Security Services - VPN, IPsec, Firewall, Load Balancers, SSL, IDS/IPS, DDoS
Routing & Switching, MPLS