HighTouch Technologies: Web Development & Marketing Intern (June- August 2014)
- Performed webmaster duties for several domains.
- Optimized the deliverance of data needed for multiple web development projects.
- Collaborated on public relations campaigns that significantly increased business awareness of HighTouch Technologies.
- Generated and analyzed statistical data to forecast future marketing decisions.
USD 259 IST Data Center: Instructional Support Specialist Intern (June- September 2013)
- Upgraded district laptop’s OS (Operating System), and maintained hardware infrastructure.
- Coached staff personnel in the performance of a network backup and restore.
- Educated District staff, in simple tasks using Windows 7 OS (Operating System); While, performing restores of personal data.
- Participated in field installations, deploying USD259’s first VoIP phone system.
Via-Christi Congregation of St. Joseph: IT Support Specialist Intern (June- September 2009)
- Implemented new security standards resulting in a 25% decrease in virus downloads.
- Maintained a Local Area Network (LAN) of more than 10 workstations, spanning in multiple locations.
- Set up a new inventory system for hardware and software to help track accountability, repairs, and value of the equipment.
- Troubleshot and resolved desktop, network, and system issues.