Financial Management Professional/Business Owner
- Develop advertising and earned media campaigns.
- Build and maintain effective and cooperative relationships with the business community and general public.
- Research and implement sales and investment strategies; based on clients goals, needs and risk tolerance.
- Manage and develop marketing and public relations strategy.
- Prepare and implement financial budgets and forecasts.
- Manage financial consulting and sales efforts.
- Develop and implement successful strategies to maximize efficiency and increase revenue.
- Hire, train, develop, manage, and lead insurance and financial services staff.
- Research and analyze reports on current economic and market trend.
- Align financial initiatives to achieve strategic objectives/goals.
- Exercise excellent problem-solving, analytical, team development, communication, and decision making skills while adhering to high moral, ethical and fiduciary standards.
- Maintain a continuing education to ensure a thorough and up-to-date understanding of financial, marketing and economic concepts.
- Participate in community business events to promote business development.
- Carry out sales and allocate funds of educational savings plans, IRA's, retirement plans, mutual funds, annuities, money markets, insurance, and traditional banking services as an affiliate of an $80 billion dollar company.
- Conduct financial needs analyses and recommend appropriate solutions to meet clients needs.
- Deliver informational presentations to potential clients.