Oct 2012 - Present
To ensure that proper aquatic care is being provided to our aquatic life in the store. Act as the primary resource in their assigned store regarding all aquatic life education and care. responsible for the achievement of the store's budgeted sales goals by driving sales in the aquatic life areas.
- customer service, listen, understand, educate
- Have a strong interest in animal welfare and possess a high level of knowledge of aquatic life care and husbandry.
- Interact professionally and effectively through verbal and written communication
- Be comfortable and proficient handling and caring for aquatic life of various types and species
- Independently prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks within established timeframes such as caring for aquatic life, maintaining proper water quality, setting up an maintaining displays and merchandise kits for sale and placing aquatic life orders