Public Relations Supervisor at Orang Tua Group
- North Jakarta Indonesia
- 08118401730 / 081318005840
- [email protected]
Michael has been working in public relations field for more than 3 years in various industries, such as pharmaceuticals and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). Michael always craves to elevate his knowledge in public relations and strengthening his skills. Michael communicates in Indonesian and English excellently, both verbal and written.
Michael possess outgoing personality; self-motivated; able to adapt into a dynamic working culture; global-minded; good time management and think innovatively. He really gives a high value of teamwork, although when needed, working individually has never been a problem for him.
5 words to describe me: fast learner, sociable, knowledge hunter.
• Successfully nominated RAVE Ultimate 5 product launching (new razor product) as The Best One Occasion Activation 2014 from MIX Magazine.
• Successfully conducting exclusive media trip for Kompas to create exclusive news coverage about Tango Wafer (one of OT Group’s top products) supports in helping kids with malnutrition in Nias Island (Corporate Social Initiative).
• Successfully achieving PR Value target from Q1-Q3 in 2015 which is 10 times from total event’s budget expenditure.
• Maintaining and designing Internal Contact Center (a system to accommodate all the critics, suggestions, or comments from employees toward the company).
SOHO GLOBAL HEALTH
• Creating a corporate communication program called ‘SOHO #BetterU’. It was a serial education program concerning in health topic every month. In every event, the representative from Ministry of Health always gave a keynote speech, mostly the director general or the director. The participants were journalists from major media in Indonesia.
• Successfully conducting an exclusive media interview for Kompas and The Jakarta Post about Ethica Industri Pharmasi (subsidary from SOHO Global Health) joint venture with a German pharmaceutical company, Fresenius Kabi.
• Partnering with the agency in developing and making company profile in timely manner.
• Partnering with the agency in developing and and creating female journalists’ football competition in Kartini’s Day.
• In charge of external communications for all stakeholders as well as building relationship with media
• Establish and maintain relationship with key opinion doctors and government especially from Ministry of Health
• Organizing event including exclusive interview, press conference, press tours, educational seminar, and factory visit
• Handling day to day activities: media mapping, media monitoring, and writing press release
• In charge for the content in ‘news section’ in company website: www.sohoglobalhealth.com
Learning in investor relations, mostly about the making of an annual report