2013 - Present
Intelligence Analyst / Security Manager
U.S. Army, Fort Carson, CO
- Serving as All Source Intelligence Analyst and Battalion Personnel Security Manager of 450+ soldiers in Combat Aviation Brigade.
- Responsible for Battalion security clearance management as well as OPSEC, Intelligence Oversight and security awareness.
- Prepare and submit Intelligence reports and summaries in order to assist the battalion command team in the decision making process.
2012 - 2013
Senior Marketing Coordinator
Energy One, Austin, TX
- Strategically selected eligible homes for energy-efficient replacement windows within neighborhoods selected for trademarked marketing program “Flipside Marketing.
- Marketed to prospective homes: introduced EnergyOne, educated homeowners on program requirements, and set up appointments with qualified homeowners for further explanation of marketing program and demonstration of window.
- Promoted to senior marketing coordinator position, which involved training marketing coordinators and providing leadership in the field.
2009 - 2011
EZMoney Loan Services, Round Rock, TX
- Accepted promotion to take over struggling store after two months in the company.
- Lead 31% growth in profit over previous year in remaining ten months of fiscal year as well as 47% growth in profit over previous year despite store’s under-staffing.
- Responsible for day-to day management of store operations, meeting and exceeding financial goals, growth and default management, underwriting, collections, cash management, expense management, audits, store marketing, training and developing staff, and compliance with policies and procedures.
2005 - 2009
Bachelor of Science
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Arts
- Minor: Management and Leadership
- GPA: 3.1 on 4.0 Scale