Senior System Analyst
ShipNet Software Solutions India Private Limited
Roles & Responsibilities
- Overall technically responsible for the project from initiation to closure.
- Customer Point of contact for detailed functionality of the project.
- Requirement gathering from the client and external customers.
- Analyzing requirements and timely communication with the client to get clarity on requirements.
- Prepare high level design (inclusive of OOAD – UML diagrams).
- Review low level design and UI design and guide team members to ensure that all deliverables have solid design documentation, optimized code along with coding conventions which meets specified standards.
- Coordinate with SEPG to institutionalize the processes.
- Perform Code-Walk-Through at regular intervals.
- Base business library for Business components
- Code Builder
- ORM Mapper – Populates the data in business objects from db, using property attribute technique.
- Business Components development
- Data Driven unit testing – Enhancing the unit test of business components with xml data driven unit test. Framework fills the data from xml to business object and validates the expected result against the specified in xml and provides the result.
- Developed application using CAB and Smart Client Software Factory
Visual Studio .Net 2008, C#, SQL Server 2005, Oracle 11g, MSTFS, DevExpress Controls and Centura, CAB & SCSF