To obtain a challenging position in a professional growth enviroment utilizing my skills acquired through my experience and education.
Flint Genesee Job Corps
- Maintain student behavior on Job Corps Center
- Presents conflict resolution with trainees that display behavior issues.
- Present the Zero Tolerance Policy to the new trainees that has entered in the program
- I also deals with negative incident writings on selected trainees.
- To change Behavior Management is my most important goal.
Mar 2006 - Aug 2006
Customer Service Rep
Scotts Lawn Service
Verfied information to customers about their lawn care plan.
Jun 2006 - Jun 2006
Genesee County Mental Health
Greeted visitors, answered phones and filed clients papers.
Sep 2001 - Apr 2006
Mortgage Account Specialist
- Balanced mortgage accounts daily
- Informed clients on escrow and payments
- Transfered mortgage money into WIP account
- Balanced out debits and credits
- Maintain mortgage accounts and made sure balance was zero
Jan 2007 - Present
My communications skills are used with my present job. My responsibility is to present a Zero Tolerance Policy to new trainees.