May 2001 - Feb 2010
Head of Foreign Relations Office
- Oversee the planning of the Academy of Arts international relations by attending to a broad range of responsibilities.
- Execute the Institution's policies regarding external affairs and the coordination of international academic exchange.
- Draft new policies concerning international relations
- Plan the development of projects involving international affairs.
- Handle the external affairs of departments to facilitate teaching, scientific research, and general academic exchange by providing informational services.
- Oversee foreign visits to the institution
- Inviting foreign experts to the Academy, scholars, and visiting professors
- Assist the travel of the many students, teaching and administrative staff going abroad on official university business by handling passport and visa arrangements
Aug 1993 - Feb 2010
English Language Teacher
Public (non public) schools
- More than 15 years as a teacher in Albania.
- Ability to integrate theoretical concepts and practical ideas, and apply them to actual classroom situations.
- View teaching and learning as a dynamic and interactive process
- Strategies for Teaching ESL Students, Methods for Teaching ESL
- Experienced in working with adult and children
- Build rapport with students and families from a wide range of cultural backgrounds.
- Create trusting atmosphere through sensitivity to students’ strengths, weaknesses, and personal learning styles.
- Engage students through humor and activities designed for maximum interaction in large and small groups.
- Develop curriculum that is appropriate to students’ learning abilities and reflect their needs and interests.
- Member of English Language Teacher Association of Albania