Sep 2004 - May 2008
May 2009 - Oct 2010
Consultive Sales Associate
Sears, Roebuck and Co.
- Worked with customers to identify products to meet their needs
- Held presentations on products and benefits
- Resolved Customer issues to the benefit of both Sears and the Customer
- Cleaned, Stocked and performed inventory management for the sales floor
Jun 2007 - Sep 2010
Assistant Chief Lifeguard
NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation and Historic Preservation
- Responsible for the well-being of patrons
- Provided in-service training to regular staff
- In charge of the daily operation of swimming area
- Responded in a timely and appropriate manner to patron emergencies
Aug 2007 - May 2008
My experience as a Resident Assistant prepared me for working in a diverse enviroment with people of different ideologies and values than my own. I feel prepared to work in coordination with others in the design process as a result of the responsibility of working with 74 residents.
My interests tend to influence my designs and career goals. A small sampling of my interests are Crew, Cycling, Art and Design, Computers and Technology, Music and Philosophy.