Sr. Vice President Workforce Management
Hired by President as an independent consultant to lead Fujitsu Consulting integration of Recruiting and Resource management in the US and India through a very aggressive 4 company acquisition and integration.Upon successful completion of this initiative, I was asked by the executive management committee to stay on as SVP of Workforce Management and lead this 80 member global team made up of Recruiters, Resource Mangers, Resume Writers and Vendor Mgt. During this time I continued to consolidate and reduce cost by 50% while at the same time increasing and meeting our staffing quota of over 200 new hires a quarter without the use of contingency firms. Other strategic initiatives included a complete revamping of the recruiters compensation plan, reorganization of the offshore sourcing model, US practice based recruiting relationships and a complete outsourced Vendor Management solution.In the first year of the VM, implementation has had a ROI of over 3M because of recovered fees, reduced bill rates, back office efficiencies, and higher productivity allowing us to reduce headcount without jeopardizing service.
Specific Contributions and responsibilities
- Complete accountability for management and development of a $9 Million dollar budget
- Business assessment to determine resource, systems and operational needs to scale the business based on growth targets.
- Built and implemented Resource Management team
- Built and implemented Vendor Management program
- Developed interlock programs to ensure offshore team members are productive and maintain high moral.
- Implemented cost saving strategies to eliminate layered cost with agencies and recruiters
- Developed and maintain key business metrics along with KPI
- Strategically introduced and implemented outsource solutions to lower cost while at the same time expanding our footprint.
- Successfully created a united team from different cultures, countries and companies.
- Only Organization to meet and or exceed FY07 Employee Satisfaction Survey based on Industry, Company and Focus Group metrics and standards
- Achieved 90% of staffing quota or better for 8 strait quarters.