Delivered awareness presentations, training and adoption leadership to support the Department of State Information and Resource Management SMART outreach initiative. Partnered in the campaign to promote and transition into the new and improved collaboration application tools (Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint), which includes change management, adoption of the new system, as well as training.Participated in application usability testing prior to piloting and world wide deployment.Effectively managed training by building strong alliances with FSI (Foreign Service Institute) to transfer general user and systems administrator training responsibilities, business rules and best practices.
- Ensured the data in the SMART website was current and user friendly.
- Devised plan to recreate and transfer existing data from Portal-X to a SharePoint website.
- Prepared awareness presentations for various Department of State stakeholders.
- Created training modules for in-house system administrator SME’s.
- Facilitated meetings for the collaboration clearinghouse advocates.
- Gathered pertinent FAQ’s to use in presentations, SMART website, and user manuals.