Looking to secure a position that will allow me to apply a broad set of skills and solid knowledge in the areas of project management and international business acquired during the years of professional education and work experience.
Accounting and Finance
Research and Analysis
International Economics and Geopolitics
New Technologies and Gadgets
Sport (Cycling, Skating, Skiing, Workouts)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- University master’s degree, postgraduate business certificate, and bachelor’s business degree.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and reporting skills.
- Solid research and analysis experience.
- Advanced MS Suite, documentation and presentation skills.
- Effective team work, time-management and learning skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Refined organization, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision and multiple deadlines.
- Good understanding and keen interest in international commerce, business and finance.
May 2010 - Jul 2011
Customer Service Representative
Entered filing numbers into EDI system and communicated with Intermodal team.
Controlled cargo discharging and was responsible for sending confirmations to subsidiaries in Europe.
Worked with customer claims and queries regarding booking situation.
Sorted out incoming correspondence and e-mails.
Conducted preliminary market research and reports on prospective customers and businesses.
Developed superior customer service skills.
Nov 2009 - Mar 2010
Assistant Export Manager
- Collected more than 15 lead directories
- Researched market data on 15 industries
- Compiled reports on Canadian and international markets and products
- Participated in trade show and signed several prospects
Mar 2008 - Aug 2009
- Developed one-of-a-kind business idea and implemented it
- Established a recreation activities company that provided service for up to 200 clients per day
- Designed and implemented a business plan, registered the company in governmental institutions
- Successfully conducted business negotiations with government agencies, business partners and contractors
- Designed and implemented marketing and advertising campaigns
- Recruited and supervised 10 employees
- Performed day-to-day managerial responsibilities
Jan 2006 - Feb 2008
- Worked with project and financial documentation
- Analyzed and processed project data (project worth $10 million)
- Worked with plan documentation using MS Project and Visio
- Prepared monthly reports on funds allocated (more than $10 thousand monthly)
- Cooperated with government committees and received approval on five projects
Sep 2010 - May 2011
- Participated in global development and business panels
- Achieved top among peers performance in the business strategy game
- Maintained highest among peers academic standing
Sep 2009 - Aug 2010
- Worked on international market research and product placement projects
- Participated in Advanced Canadian Entrepreneurship club and helped with several projects
- Successfully completed government economic policy simulation
Sep 2004 - Jul 2009
- Successfully developed and presented a diploma construction project
- Finished coop as a project manager and continued as a part-time employee
- Developed strong presentation and office work skills