Camp Advisor and Youth Leadership Instructor
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
Susquehanna Valley Field School: Summer Adventures in Anthropology with Quest
Anthropology Camp Advisor and Youth Leadership Instructor
Supervisor: Dr. Susan Dauria
- Participate in pre-camp staff training. Become familiar with and implement camp policies, procedures, and philosophy of Quest.
- Create curriculum for the campers which is instructed each morning prior to activities.
- Provide appropriate supervision and instruction to each camper in all settings and activities.
- Participate in n all activities with the campers. Encourage and facilitate the camper’s participation in all activities by implementing appropriate strategies, such as visual structure and reinforcements.
- Implement behavior management strategies when necessary.