"Bachelor of Engineering" in "Computer Science" with an aggregate of 65.47% from "Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology", Bangalore, affiliated to "Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU)" ( July 2009 pass out batch)
PUC (Karnataka State Board) completed with 82.17% from Sarvodaya PU College, Tumkur, and Karnataka in 2005.
SSLC (Karnataka State Board) completed with 81.28% from Silver Jubilee Memorial Demonstration high School, Tumkur, Karnataka in 2003.
- Programming Languages known:- C, C++, JAVA/J2EE, C#
- DBMS Packages known:- MYSQL, SQL2
- Operating System:- WINDOWS 98, WINDOWS XP, LINUX
Organization:Computation Theory and Fluid Dynamics Division (CTFD)
National Aerospace Laboratory (NAL),
Belur campus, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Field of working:Computation Fluid Dynamics
Designation:B.E Project Trainee
Duration:Jan 2009 – May 2009
Title:“Performance of Quadtree in Aerospace Application”
Description:The aim if the project was to develop a grid less mesh structure
over the cloud of points. This is basically a preprocessor model. For this Quadtree was the mesh structure utilized. By creating mesh structure it is easy and possible to find out the location of a particular point and get the details of it. Around the wing section it is very essential to calculate the physical parameters. By getting the details of the points, we can collect the data of the points and further we can help in the basic analysis of the construction of air wings. The performance was calculated by using the inbuilt functions. C was the programming Language used to code and
UNIX was the Environment used for the execution. As space itself cannot be showed the whole project was depicted using the plotting software called GNUPlot.
PROJECT 2 :( Mini projects)
Semester: 6th Semester (as per syllabus)
Description: It provides most of the features that a 2D graphics editor should
have. Developed in C and implemented in DOS platform. This editor supports basic operations which include creating objects like lines, circles, polygons, spirals, and operations on them. Like rotation, translation, scaling.
PROJECT 3: (Mini projects)
Semester: 5th Semester (as per syllabus)
Description:Lexical Analysis is a process of taking an input string of characters
and producing a sequence of symbols called “Lexical Tokens” further which parser handles it.
Seminar & Achievements:
- ·Participation in the workshop & National Seminar on “Fast Computational Analysis And its applications in Computer Science & Engineering at Nagarjuna College of Engineering & Technology, Bangalore
- ·Have been qualified in GATE 2008 with a score of 302 having 82.75 as percentile
- In National Seminar, SIPAD: An integration of Internet Telephony and Instant Messaging
- In National Conference on Recent Trends in information Technology, A practical Approach for 4G system: Deployment of overlay network
Android Operating System, An open source OS powered by Google people. (For final Semester presentation )