System and Web Content Administrator
Kaplan Professional Publishing (KPP), a business unit of the Washington Post Company, develops content, instructional materials, books and on-line courses in Real Estate, Home Inspection, Architecture, Engineering and Contracting. KPP provides the highest level licensing and exam preparation, continuing education, and professional development products to career entrants and existing professionals.
Manage product information databases that host the E-commerce websites. Launch print and online products via the call center, online store and client website channels.
- Collaborate directly with production, product management, supply chain, classroom and implementation teams to ensure that information is accurate prior to product launch.
- Initially managed one business line. Currently managing four business lines.
Configure administrative and e-commerce websites of real estate partner schools and Architecture, Engineering and Contracting firms in all 50 states.
- Includes the configuration of E-commerce features, customizing online catalogs and website content, and setting up communication messages (triggered emails).
- Decreased the implementation times by 50%.
Support the Marketing Manager with implementing online marketing initiatives.
- Includes implementing price promotions, featuring promotional products and maintaining multiple websites (content, landing pages, microsites and cross-reference links).
- Significantly improved the overall look of the B2C sites by standardizing the format of product titles and descriptions. Worked with Creative Services to provide graphics for each individual bookstore product.
Use extensive web platform experience to troubleshoot technical issues escalated by sales, client services and tier 1 technical support teams.