May 2012 - Present
Oct 2006 - Apr 2012
Regional Distribution Center manager
Carry out the operation and logistics analysis of the company from scheduling to deliver to the customer by measuring the effectiveness and cost of it. To Fullfill the company policy and defined targets.
Main responsibilities and achievements
- Increased inventory accuracy by 17 points to achieve 99%.
- Increasing operational productivity by 25%.
- Winner for Best Six Sigma Project 2008.
- Increased service tax by 3 percentage points to achieve the goal of 97.5% and reduced logistics costs by 3 points to reach the target of 5.5%.
- Implementation of a Milk-Round system for just in time supply of raw material.
- Implementation of Supply Logistics with national and international clients
- Management of operational and administrative staff (73 administrative and 7 Operators)
- Selection and evaluation of personnel.
- Calculation and monitoring of KPIs.
- Development and implementation of production processes.
- Kaisen Management and Control, VSM and Lean processes.
- Calculation of activation capacity and resources.
- Logistics layout of dispatch, reception and Preparation process.
- Enable internal and external suppliers.
- Layout Design.
- Customer Care and Visit (Satisfaction Survey).
- Productivity Management and reorganization sectors according to the workload.
- Evaluation and modification of the versatility of staff.
- Evaluation and determination of sea-Air Flow, Stock and Supply Logistics and security parameters Stock.
- Productivity Analysis (P & L).
- Strategy Management Material parameters in accordance with the Offer Logistics.
Nov 2002 - Sep 2006
Oct 1998 - May 2002
Sony Argentina S.A.
Apr 1997 - Dec 2001
Universidad Tecnologica Nacional
Achieve professional development commensurate with my skills and desire for progress and the possibility of intellectual development to expand the use of new tools to improve my performance.
- I have experience in global supply chain from purchase to delivery to the customer.
- My goals are to achieve the necessary tools to meet customer demands at the lowest possible cost and time
- Specialisations: Business Processes Optimization Organization Design Inventory Management Technology Integration Distribution Centers Design and Location Transport Management Outsourcing Contracts Negotiation Measuring Supply Chain Performance Supply Chain Collaboration Initiatives Distribution Channels Strategy and Implementation IT Tools WMS, TMS, Routing Operations Management Negotiation with Unions Lean Logistics Security, Health & Enviroment