Organized Business Quiz in Mega Fest Jalsa2010-Youth fest
- Organized by Dainik Bhaskar in Association with Chitkara University
- Dealt with Dainik Bhaskar team to gather requirement.
- Created Questionnaire & planned event.
- Worked hand in hand with crowd management team handling more than 50 teams ensuring event turned out to be a success.
Functioned as Management Trainee with Big Bazaar for a week
- Deployed in Food and Beverage Section.
- Gained practical knowledge about various facets of supply chain management and retail sector
- Learned about controlling pilferage and shrinkage of products.
- Fine Tuned people management skills
Organized "Quest -Ions 2009" an First ever quizzing extravaganza for all B- Schools in North India in collaboration with GREY CAPS
- Promoted quiz in various colleges, Described quiz details to college authorities and students by distributing Posters and giving presentations.
- Regions Covered: NCR
- Colleges Covered: 4
Functioned as Management Trainee with Big Bazaar in "Exchange Mela" for a week
- Gain knowledge how to communicate with customer
- Fine tuned people management skills
- Learned about how to communicate the message of the company to its target customer
- How to approach the customers and getting permission for setting up a canopy in their society
Retail Simulation Project
- Created a working business model for sale of environmental friendly stationary and daily use products like paper bags, envelopes, folders, greeting cards etc., made by Chandigarh based N.G.Os
- Successfully ran this model and generated revenue for the manufacturers for one month
Extra Curricular Activities
- Coordinated a film festival of documentaries in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir with an NGO XMITA
- Coordinated an internet radio project with an NGO CASIM, New Delhi