Director of Requirements, Solution Delivery Transformation (SDT), (2007–2009)
Head a team of 7 Lead Business System Analysts and Project Managers managing requirements for the $30M+ SDT Program, deploying ERP Tool, CA Clarity and MS SharePoint across 10,000 users. Collaborate with Business Partners across enterprise, providing solutions that delivered capabilities and business results.
- Lead team through definition of over 800 SDT Requirements through the SDLC. Ensured governance and control executing a rigorous Scope Control Process, resulting in the inclusion of 19 approved change requests.
- Inspired team through definition and rollout of a rigorous SDT Change Management Process and ensured governance and control of Technologies Transformation organizational capabilities. Governed approximately 150 requirement requests annually, while meeting 98% of Service Level Agreements (SLA) ensuring compliance.
- Spearheaded cross-functional team through the planning and execution of System Integration Test (SIT) and UAT of Clarity Rollout. Only 6% of defects identified in UAT, compared to an AET average of 40%-50%.
Program Manager, International Business Enablement (IBE), (2005–2007)
Promoted to lead a team of Project Managers through the delivery of a $3M a year IBE Latin America and Caribbean (LA/C) Program.
- Motivated team through inception of new Program Management Role within organization.
- Delivered the ‘Top 100’ Bin Range Project in Argentina 1 month earlier than projected and combined it with the Rollout of the Platinum product launch to save $200K.
- Implemented the Data Center Migration Project 1 month earlier than planned saving $300K in operational expenses.
Director, International Production Support (IPS), (2005)
Selected to participate in temporary assignment to lead a team of 15 on/offshore resources to build quality and stability into the International Production Support (IPS) organization delivering best in class business capabilities, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuation Planning, and Compliance.
- Collaborated to complete a single vendor SOW for 2006 and maintained an annual availability goal of 99.50%.
- Controlled $2.4MM Cost Center budget to agreed targets.
Senior Project Manager, International Payments (IP), (1999–2005)
Simultaneously managed projects of varying scope and size within the LA/C AET region. Named an AET 2004 Top Owner.
Headed the Cards in the Bank project in Brazil, a two year multimillion dollar project, across dozens of organizations, yielding a tax savings of $1M/month and achieving highest quality rating.
During the Argentina Currency crisis of Dec ‘02, successfully managed and implemented rapidly changing business requirements enabling the continuation of Amex Operations through unprecedented currency devaluation. Received a Global Financial Services Stars Award.
Spearheaded the most comprehensive project in department history, part of the Charge Platform Strategy initiative. Savings realized range from $300-$500K per product launch.