- Photography (and post-work)
- Playing the Guitar
- Board member of the Girls Soccer League of Old Bridge ( www.gslob.com )
- Coach Youth Soccer
Sixteen years of experience in the Training and Sales environments; (Training: 6, Sales: 10, respectively).Excellent leadership, communication and organizational skills.Quick study.Project management experience.Team, Timeline, Deadline, and Results focused.
Apr 2010 - Present
Manager, eLearning / Commercial Training
- Currently employed and loving it.
Sep 2004 - Mar 2010
Manager, eLearning / Training Operations
- Committed to the design and development of eLearning Training for the Sales Training Department.
- Work regularly with all Training Manager Product leads with conversion to and/or development of eLearning content.
- Work regularly with Sr. Managers in planning and/or project design.
- Cross-Functional support with many Marketing groups, Managed Market Groups and Operations to design and deliver their eLearning content.
- Transformed eLearning as it is known within the Sales Training department.
- Orchestrate the set up of Interwise/ATT Connect Webinar sessions for the Sales Training Department, Marketing, and field based personnel for such events as large scale field training and National Manager Meetings.
- Generated significant cost savings (out sourcing to vendors) by designing and creating training courses in-house. Past three POA seasons approximately $750,000 in cost savings.
- Facilitate Interwise/ATT Connect Training for the Sales Training department, Marketing, Managed Markets, and Operations. From time to time Human Resources.
- Introduced eLearning Training concepts/ideas to the Global Trainers (EUCAN I & II) at the Global Training Summit, Barcelona Spain and Global Trainers (LATAM) Short Hills, NJ.
- Validated and delivered training (eLearning and Live) for the launch of the new territory/district management system – VISION.
- Designed Orientation/Home Study training with the VISION territory management system for newly hired representatives.
Oct 1999 - Sep 2004
- Held three Territory positions: West Bronx – Lower Westchester NY, Upper Westside – Upper Eastside NY, and Toms River, NJ.
- Awarded “Rookie of the Year” for the year 2000.
- Realigned to New Territory August 2002 – Westside of Manhattan. This territory was a low performing Territory. Increased all product Market Shares across the board. CLARINEX 10.2 to 24.1%. Zetia 0% to 5.6%. NASONEX 17.2 to 25.3%.
- Was district champion in all computer, data analysis, and IntelliNET applications. Was the go to person for computer related issues that occurred among the district members.
- Identified and analyzed market data for opportunities to increase sales, which included preparing a market shift report spreadsheet. This spreadsheet was recognized by management and was used as a template by our district members and regional members.
- Led territory cluster group with speaker programs and lunch/dinner programs in support of promoted products.
- Tracked the performance of healthcare providers by analyzing specific factors, focusing on ROI using market share change as primary marker, for the cluster.
- Successfully completed the sales training program, which included scientific product knowledge, selling skills, business skills, and manage care formularies.
May 1994 - Oct 1999
- Performed sales and marketing functions for automotive exhaust and ride control products throughout the three steps distribution channel. Direct Sales and Indirect Sales.
- Increased district sales from $2.6 million to $3.6 million.
- Maintained current customer account base.
- Developed, customized, and presented marketing programs to all levels of the distribution channel.
- Performed market analysis and identified growth opportunities to increase distribution and sales.
- Managed customer inventories.
- Presented training seminars on product knowledge, communication, and sales techniques to customers.
- Prepared customer updates which tracks year-to-date sales levels, comparison with the prior year, and sales projections.
- Trained and developed new District Managers.