- Assisted with administrative management and operations of 3 rehabilitation hospitals in Fort Worth and Arlington, Texas.
- Functioned as an "Administrator-in-Training."
- Provided leadership to Clinical Services and Transportation Departments at Fort Worth facility.
- Supervised staff of 35 FTEs including inpatient and outpatient physical/occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, rehab techs, dietitian, scheduler, and van drivers.
- Coordinated, monitored, evaluated, and improved the delivery and quality of rehabilitative care.
- Hired, trained, evaluated, and counseled personnel.
- Developed, reviewed, and enhanced departmental policies and implement performance improvement programs.
- Supervised development and implementation of two Satellite Outpatient Rehabilitation Centers valued at $500,000.
- Assisted with planning and development of a Pain Management Clinic.
- Developed and executed cost containment systems as well as streamlined documentation in
the Outpatient Therapy Department that resulted in increased Outpatient gross revenue.
- Implemented cost-saving mechanisms in the Outpatient Therapy Department, which
decreased the financial loss from capitated plans.
- Increased gross revenue per patient day by restructuring the Inpatient Therapy patient
- Trained staff in various Service Satisfaction and Corporate Compliance modules.
- Increased staff morale via implementation of various employee appreciation methods.
- Chaired and participated in numerous Performance Improvement Teams.
- Assisted with implementing strategies for ensuring the facility's success during PPS.