Information systems executive, with over 20 years of success in delivering technology systems and process improvements, is seeking an opportunity to lead Information Technology function within a dynamic organization where his business skills in supply chain, multi-channel and CRM can improve sales, productivity and enhance the customer experience.
·Supply Chain Operations
·Global Business & Organizations
·Mergers & Acquisitions
·Team Building - Coaching
·Software Development / Quality
Selected Achievements and Skills
- As Interim CIO and reporting to the Chico’s CEO, tasked with stabilizing the IT organization (staff of 125) and making immediate service improvements for this high growth retailer.Assessed and prioritized IT issues to formulate short and intermediate term action plans in support of the corporate strategy,
- Defined and implemented governance processes and metrics to manage ($200m, 1,000 resources) third party services (on and offshore) for Walmart Stores resulting in 3.5% savings first year.
- Led the effort to define and implement an enterprise IT Quality framework integrated into the systems development lifecycle and testing as a service for Walmart Stores development groups resulting in higher quality requirements and fewer production defects.
- Evaluated and remediated a real-time service-oriented cross-channel store system replacement project, including Oracle point of sale, Sterling Commerce (Yantra) inventory & order management and CRM for Circuit City resulting in a 3x jump in functionality and true channel interoperatbility (sell, deliver and service anything, anywhere).
- Led the effort at Conair to implement GTIN & RFID in SAP and rollout supporting processes across all business divisions.
- Led the effort to design and build a custom, work-flow enabled Item Lifecycle management system for a global retailer (GTIN & RFID ready).
- Developed for Food Lion 3-year IT Plan and for the Delhaize Group (parent company) a Global IT governance process and technology plan.
- Developed and implement a 3-year IT Strategy and Organizational Transformation for Lowe’s Home Improvement Warehouse IT, aligning IT goals and objectives with corporate business objectives and realigning IT into a service model.
- Led the effort for a Shaw’s Supermarkets, to migrate and manage all supply chain and store systems from legacy mainframe application to open oracle based custom applications – the five year plan, completed ahead of schedule, under budget, with 10x increase in capability.
Skills: Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.Very personable and capable of working with other senior executives, CEO’s and corporate boards.Proficient in solving problems and implementing solutions under tight deadlines.Hands-on executive, capable efficiently managing all level of budgets.