Director of Education and Meetings May 2009 - Present
Director of Live Programs October 2008-May 2009
The purpose of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology's (ASNC) continuing medical education (CME) program is to promote lifelong learning with high quality evidence-based didactic and interactive educational opportunities. These activities are designed to advance physicians competence, enhance practice performance, promote patient safety, and where possible, improve patient outcomes. It is our goal to develop creative educational activities that clearly link the needs of the learner with the planning process, format, and delivery of each activity, resulting in enhanced knowledge, practice skills, and improved patient health.
- Manage the Education Department including 3 professional employees and up to 9 meetings per year
- Direct an annual conference with 1400-2000 attendees per year- including faculty selection and topic assignment, site selection and housing management, exhibit hall management, room assignment and overall flow
- Facilitate the Continuing Medical Education Accreditation process for the Society
- Supervise the development of new online educational products
- Evaluate current business model and provide feedback for positive change