Alturki Customs Clearance Est. Jeddah, KSA
- Fulfillment and review all shipping and bank documents of the imported and exported shipments and ensure them compliance to the Saudi Customs rules and regulations.
- Follow up the clearing procedures with our clearing agents.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for the shipments status and clearing procedures.
- Prepare expected shipment schedule sheets and weekly payments to our clearing agents and customs for the incoming shipments and handling them with the Finance Department.
- Follow up transportation processes from ports to warehouses and insure delivering without any shortages.
- Prepare weekly reports of the expected receiving shipments and handling the process of transportation with Supply Chain department and warehouses according to available storing capacity
- Follow up the samples with Central labs until getting the labs results and final releases.
- Deal with the General Organization of Export and Import in order to solve any confusion related to the Saudi Standard Specifications and Regulations.
- Handle all Exportation processes with my clearing department.
- Handle shipping methods and conditions and freight rates and quotations with shipping lines and forwarders and airlines.
- Prepare and draft Letters of Credit and B/L.
- Prepare Drawback settlements and handle to refund them with Customs Authority.