Focused, analytical and quick thinking financial professional with strong communication skills and ability to comprehend, translate act upon market fundamentals and breaking news. I had been working on financial markets that are money market, foreign exchange market, commodity market and capital market.
Dealer and Manager of ALCO (Aug 2007 - Apr 2012)
Proven areas of expertise include:
- Responsible for cash management.
- Responsible for managing risk and execution of daily money market’s positions and FX positions
- Supported senior traders with pricing and timely execution for all products and appropriate hedges.
- Assisted senior trader and head of treasury in seeking out market opportunities thru market information and fundamental analysis
- Communicated trade strategy and key information between day shift and overnight desk
- Developed a significant client base and increased volume
- Developed skills using technology for analysis and reporting.
- Analyzed market conditions by using Technical and Fundamental analysis.
- Management Asset & Liability Committees (ALCO) member and presenter to Board of Director’s Committees.
- Measure Interest Rate Risk (IRR) sensitivity of Net Interest Income (NII) and Economic Value (EV).
- Model, test and analyze strategies proposed by management. Recommended balance sheet strategies.
- Researched and gathered data to measure and document asset prepayment and deposit life assumptions.
- Ability to identify and analyze key business and profitability issues and manage performance by the numbers.
- Monitored liquidity levels and reported to senior management, regulators and the Board of Directors.
- Analyzed investments, securities and hedging instruments for profitability under various rate environments.
Senior Dealer (Apr 2012-Sep 2014)
Proven areas of expertise include:
- Managing up to 3 the treasury staffs.
- Responsible for managing risk and execution of daily FX positions and Gold positions
- Responsible for managing risk and execution of daily Government bond positions
- Responsible for pricing of spot, forward and option contracts
- Responsible for managing liquidity risk
- Market analysis and the bank’s rates contributions to Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters terminals
- Managed all foreign exchange risks transactions for everyday activities.
- Managed trade book and assisted back office with client accounts and records.
- Administered all complex transactions for risk issues.
- Monitored all international payment processes for foreign exchange.
- Develop risk models, which determine trade sizes and stop loss figures.
- Developed professional relationships with all clients.
- Provided assistance for all customers for foreign exchange processes.
- Coordinated with trading desk to develop customer base. New relationships with financial institutions
- Quoted rates aggressively in various currencies to win new accounts
- Priced all FX trades from fund accounting, buying or selling currency to cover exposure.
- Created trading strategies for desk using market information, financial news, and charting analysis
- Developed trading strategy, managed currency positions using technical/fundamental analysis.
- Generated new revenue growth
- Assisted IT with creation and integration of backend and front end trading applications
- Developed Real Time training program for new personnel
- Partnered extensively with IT, compliance, risk management, and operations teams to complete projects.
- Implemented all trading activities efficiently.