Call Center agents play a vital role , liaising between clients and business entities . They are responsible for responding to customer inquiries and questions about the products and services that the organization produces or provides . Depending on the organization that provides the products , the duties and responsibilities of a call center agent are different. Most agents exert their functions on the phone in the call center , some communicate with customers over the Web , email or skype .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Answer incoming calls and assist customers who have particular inquiries or questions .
• Provide customer service in a personalized way with a high level of quality.
Awakening the customer interest in products and services offered by the organization.
• Update the existing database with lasmodificaciones or changes the current state of the clients or potential clients.
• Assist clients of the organization based on communication with the service queries and troubleshooting.
• Respond to customer inquiries and questions promptly.
• Provide regular information on the effectiveness and robustness of the policies and procedures of the department of customer service.
• Provide the information collected to monitor business opportunities and trends.
• Checking and categorization of customer problems .
• Identification of problems in queries or complaints and proposing solutions for improvement.
• Provide a daily basis required reports according to customer needs.