Assistant Community Manager | ET Consultants | July 2012- August 2014
- Manage daily financial transactions including Payments for leasing, taxes, maintenance, insurance and others.
- Assist in meeting the property’s budgeted occupancy goal through effective sales, leasing, advertising, resident retention, property appearance, and promotion. Accurately track, report, and source all prospects through property sales tools such as phone logs, daily traffic report, and guest cards.
- Prepare and process all new resident move-in paperwork to adhere to company, local, state, and federal requirements.
- Assist manager in impartially assessing, and then training, evaluating, and counseling staff per company guidelines. Understand property needs and be able to avoid overtime and over budget conditions.
- Insure that invoices are properly coded and submitted through the construction department or regular accounting channels.
- Know and understand all reports, and be able to meet company reporting procedures.
- Submit accurate and timely weekly listings, sales recap, and traffic recap reports.
- Maintain a 95% or higher occupancy rate Inspect company inventory on a daily basis to insure product is presentable and in the best condition possible.
- Assume all managerial responsibilities in managers’ absence.