Currently completing a Doctorate degree in Instructional Technology and Distance Education from Nova Southeastern University. Obtained a Masters of Science in Curriculum Development and Instructional Technology from the University at Albany. Over 10 years combined experience in Instructional Systems Design, Rapid eLearning and Project Management. Specific practice concentrated in several areas including Corporate Health Insurance, State Regulated Childcare, Home Healthcare and the Public Education sector.
- Instructional Designer and seasoned professional with several years of experience designing and developing ILT, WBT and CBT, paper-based self-instructional based courses utilizing various instructional design models including Dick & Carey, ADDIE , and Kemp design models.
- E-learning Developer with experience utilizing instructional design, development and delivery expertise to create performance improvement learning solutions.
- Technical Writer with experience developing job aids, quick reference guides, facilitator guides, and user guides.
- Instructional Technologist who remains focused on emerging technologies, innovative software and best practices.
- Project Manager who understands and contributes to the overall strategic plan for various learning programs and who takes ownership of assigned projects, reports the results in a timely manner, and makes every milestone.
- Self-motivated and constantly pursing professional development training to continuously improve personal skills and style.