Aug 2008 - Present
Jun 2004 - Jun 2008
Marketing Channels Specialist - Business Partners Organization (Mar`07-Jun`08)
- Ensured alignment between Business Partners and IBM’s objectives in the definition of their marketing plans. Approved marketing budget for each eligible Partner and monitored execution.
- Fostered internal and external Business Partners awareness by developing several success stories published in the three most recognized technology magazines in Argentina.
- Cooperated with IBM business units (Software, Hardware and Services) in the definition of marketing campaigns and demand generation programs for segments with Partners participation.
- Expanded Business Partners presence in IBM business by including them in internal account planning, marketing planning sessions, business reviews and Kick offs.
SSA Project Leader – Strategy & Operations (Mar`06-Feb`07)
SSA Positions have regional scope, including 7 Latin American Countries
- Localized IBM’s global strategies to Latin America region facilitating its implementation and ensuring alignment within a matrix organization environment. Managed cross-cultural teams.
- Coordinated the creation of an Innovation Board to foster idea creation throughout the organization. Conducted preliminary idea selection and coordinated board approvals for later implementation.
- Created PowerPoint presentations (content and design) and executive messaging for the General Manager and other C-level executives.
- Developed initiatives focused on sales force productivity, account planning and regional integration.
SSA Sales Operations Analyst – Strategy and Operations (Jun`04-Feb`06)
- Consolidated the end-to-end sales process support aimed to monitor business evolution, providing the executive team with critical tools to support decision-making process.
- Process Redesign: Reoriented the sales operation organization activities towards efficient processes. Developed a methodology of work process definition and data collection.
- Trained the sales operations team on different topics including business & IT solutions, account planning and sales execution management system.
Nov 2002 - May 2004
Antonio María Delfino S.A.N. y C. (Shipping Agency)
Importation Sales Representative (Nov`03-May`04)
- Coordinated the Import Department having in charge the integral import process.
- Developed business opportunities focused on establishing long lasting partnerships with clients.
- Forecasted sales and developed reports for Corporate Headquarters in France and Singapore.
Commercial Assistant (Nov`02-Oct`03)
- Supported the sales team on reporting and analysis, customer satisfaction and lead generation.
- Developed a communication framework to provide the clients regular information such as regular service of the shipping line, sea freights, international contracts, ports general information, etc.
Apr 2001 - Oct 2002
Puntogol ST&M (Sports Marketing)
Jul 1999 - Sep 2000
HSM Argentina S.A – Expomanagement (Editorial & Seminaries)
Aug 2008 - Present
Certificate in Marketing
UC Berkeley Extension
Courses: Essentials of Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Marketing 2.0: Social Media, Marketing Planning, Public Relations, Introduction to High-Tech Product Management and Marketing, Business Communications: writing and speaking, Marketing Research, Direct Marketing, Brand Management.
Mar 2007 - Jul 2008
MA, Strategic and Technological Management
Buenos Aires Technological Institute
Buenos Aires Technological Institute ITBA (Argentina) / EOI Business School (Spain) Joint Program
Courses: System Dynamics, Strategic Management, Economy, Strategic Marketing, Technological Innovation Management, Quality Management, Leadership and Organizational Culture, Accounting for Managers, Project Management, Information Systems. Specialization inMarketing: The Consumer, Sales Management, Marketing Planning, Customer Relationship Management
Mar 1997 - Jul 2002
BS, Business Administration
Buenos Aires University (UBA)
Oct 2000 - Mar 2001
English as a Foreign Language
King Street College
Skills and Proficiencies
Languages: Native Spanish. Fluent in English
Proficient in MS Power Point, Word and Excel
Marketing Planning, Cross-cultural project management, Executive presentations, Bilingual: Spanish - English
Multi-tasking, Fast learner