Accountant & Night Auditor.
Manam Sohar Hotel Apartments
Supporting the business by assisting to produce accurate financial and management accounting information on which financial decisions are based also involved in compiling financial reports and analyses, whilst working to strict deadlines. Assisting Audit Managers in the performance of complex audit assignments and Investigations, often undertaking specific elements of the assignment with minimal supervision. Completing allocated work within required time and budgets and to required quality standard.
Protect organization's interest keeping information confidential
- Responsibility for the petty cash box.
- Keep petty cash under lock and key and lock away at night in safe.
- Petty cash to be counted and reconciled monthly.
- Ensure all the petty cash vouchers are signed and filed numerically.
- Petty cash analysis completed daily and prepared for processing into accounting system.
- Transactions processed daily into accounting system.
- Process the recurring vouchers.
- Post the normal journal vouchers.
- Review the General ledger.
- Supervise the stock count process
- Perform the stock adjustments
- Maintains the proper filing system.
- Performs related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Assist in month end financial statement close.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Identify the business risks and recommend the corrective course of action.
- Involve in external annual audit process.
- Maintains sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
- Preparing statutory accounts.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
- Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
- Managing petty cash transactions.
- Controlling credit and chasing debt.
- Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits.