Director of Business Development
E & A Consulting Group, Inc., Omaha, NE
A $13 million civil engineering company with 110 employees.
Directed Marketing Department in all strategic planning initiatives resulting in sales of planning and engineering services to owners, realtors and architects.
- Supported Project Managers (6 senior civil engineers) in Business Development (BD) and Client Management for existing/prospect clients.
- Tracked company efforts and compiled records of BD activities, tracked revenue by project managers and departments to reach quarterly goals.
- Created 1000 new client records in Deltek CRM database for 500 different companies while developing a priority system for all 3000 contacts to sequence sales efforts by priority of customers and prospects.
- Directed development of quality based selection proposals for five profit centers resulting in increased sales to government sectors.
- Conducted peer-to-peer business development in the AEC industry to represent brand and face of the company leading to a larger network.
- Led quarterly company marketing meetings to communicate internally.