Qatar Airways - Doha
Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with both business and IT strategy.
- Defining project initiation documents.
- Liaising with the various stake holders to capture the business requirements to develop functional and technical design documentations;
- Develop project program and WBS to monitor & control the project progress while executions;
- Managing multiple stakeholders, project team members and subject matter experts;
- Managing project risks including the development of contingency plans;
- Monitoring overall progress, initiating corrective action where necessary and reviewing all program outputs before submission to Key Stakeholders;
- Coordinate the business requirement of enhancements existing and proposed systems;
- Coordinate all systems testing, deployments, releases, upgrades and training activities.