Gautier High School (Pascagoula School District)
Chemistry Teacher (2012-present)
- Currently teach chemistry and Advanced Placement Chemistry
- Spearheaded the implementation of AP Chemistry at GHS
- Previously taught physical science (Fall 2012) and physics (Spring 2013)
- Passed pre-test and completed all assignments for Octave certification, 2014
- Wrote district chemistry assessments, summer 2013
- Revamped district pacing guide for chemistry after discovering required content was not included, summer 2013
- Served on Teacher Support Team (TST), 2013
Science Dept. Chair (2012-present)
- Support science teachers--get needed supplies, teach new strategies, act as the liaison between the teachers and administration
- Check in with new teachers multiple times per week to address their questions and concerns. Make a point of contact with all teachers at least monthly.
- Plan monthly department meetings.
- Train new science teachers on GHS basics: how to upload DA’s and view reports, classroom management, how to make lesson plans, etc.
- Review DA scores, implement tutoring, pull-outs, etc.
- Supervise biology and physics lab schedules and clean-up
Special Education Teacher (2011-2012)
- Career Preparation & Transition Fall-Spring 2011-2012
- Inclusion/Co-teacher Biology I Fall 2011
- Learning Strategies (9th grade) Fall 2011, Spring 2012
- Employment English Spring 2012
- Career Preparation & Transition