Reporting Directly to General Manager - Malaysia Office , Group CEO , STW- Business Development Manager.
- Cashflow : Cashflow, Financial Reporting, Quarterly report and forecast on Company's Financial needs based on AP/AR.
- Accounting Data Entry : To ensure all data AP and AR been entered accordingly in Company Accounting Software and ensure end of month reporting up to date for Executive Management reporting
- Payroll : To ensure all employees Salary reporting and payments.
- Procurement: coordinate with relevant companies to fulfill business requirements
- Inventory control: keep inventory of all company assets, and ensure all equipment required by the company, including stationaries, are sufficiently stocked.
- Employment: manage and maintain all recruitment strategies for the company. Set up interviews and draft up required contracts when required.
- All administrative documentation: Handle, fill up and submit any administrative documentation required for the operations of the company.
- Invoicing and following up with payments: Issue out invoices when required and follow up with clients for payments.
- Custodian of Confidential records of the company: document and safe-keep all confidential records pertaining to the company.
- Personnel records/documentation: File and document all employee records in an organized and professional manner.
- Facilities management: Supervise office aesthetics, and suggests office improvements based on business needs.
- Handle requests: Handle requests from the company General Manager and the Group Chief Financial Officer within reason.
- Etiquette & Confidentiality: Maintain professional and moral etiquette, including keeping confidential information to yourself.
- Manage: Delegate tasks appropriately and manage staff under the Admin Department in the KL office.
- Coordinate: Working together with other offices in Australia, Bangkok, Singapore and Indonesia offices as per required by management in terms of management, regional training coordination , financial matters.
- Reporting: generate financial reports and submit to Executive Management when required.
- Staff travel planning: Assist in organizing, planning and purchasing travel arrangement for staff.