Head of Marketing & CX, Jamaica Blue
- Responsible for overseeing the customer experience across all touch points and setting the strategic marketing direction for the Jamaica Blue brand.
- Influence change to drive the continued evolution of the brand.
- Key member of the Jamaica Blue leadership team engaging with all levels of the organisation from franchisees through to senior management.
- Developing marketing strategy and campaigns to achieve key objectives and deliver on business targets.
- Overseeing all activities including the marketing calendar, customer feedback
process, budget and stakeholder relationships for the Jamaica Blue brand.
- Drive the customer experience strategy and ensure team members respond in an efficient and engaging way to customer feedback across all channels.
- Building and managing a team to develop and execute the marketing and customer
- Driving innovation in the utilisation of digital technologies and channels (social media, website, App, POS system, ecommerce, EDMs, SEO, PPC and marketing automation).
- Work collaboratively will internal departments, particularly the Jamaica Blue leadership team, to deliver programs and drive the continued evolution of the brand.
- Briefing and managing the performance of digital, design, print, PR, media and publishing agencies to deliver activities.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of targeted local area marketing initiatives by the marketing team.
- Working with internal departments and external suppliers to develop, trial and launch new products to market.
- Undertaking activities to aid in the acquisition, retention and reward of loyalty members through marketing automation.