Head of Marketing & CX, Jamaica Blue
- Responsible for overseeing the customer experience across all touch points (Environment, Service, Food & Drink, Digital & Brand) and setting the strategic marketing direction for the Jamaica Blue brand.
- Influence change to drive the evolution of the brand.
- A key member of the Jamaica Blue leadership team engaging with all levels of the organisation from franchisees through to the board.
- Develop the marketing strategy and supporting campaigns to achieve key objectives and deliver on business targets.
- Overseeing all activities including the marketing calendar, customer feedback process, budget and stakeholder relationships.
- Drive the customer experience strategy and ensure team members respond in an efficient and engaging way to customer feedback across all channels.
- Building and manage the marketing and team to develop and execute the marketing and customer experience strategy.
- Drive innovation in the utilisation of digital technologies and channels (social media, website, APP, POS system, eCommerce, EDMs, SEO, PPC and marketing automation).
- Support NPD and food and procurement teams with innovative product marketing plans to support brand value proposition.
- Work collaboratively will internal departments, particularly the Jamaica Blue leadership team, to deliver programs and drive the continued evolution of the brand.
- Oversee the performance of digital, design, print, PR, and media agencies to deliver activities.
- Oversee the development and implementation of local area marketing initiatives by the marketing team.
- Work with internal departments and external suppliers to develop, trial and launch new products to market.
- Undertake activities to aid in the acquisition, retention and reward of loyalty members through marketing automation.
- Coffee Campaign: During the targeted time period of Mon to Fri from 2pm, same store sales customer count increased by +17.6%. New memberships up by +12.9% from previous month. Food sales increased by +5% (compared with prior month) during the campaign period; food sales were tracking at -13% prior to the promotion.
- Product Innovation (Blue Latte): Millennial audiences across socials increased by +17%. Average transaction value was $12.95, a 123% hit on the goal of $10.52. 9,530 new member sign ups during the 2 week period.
- Loyalty: 47% increase in redemption of rewards over the last 12 months.
- Digital Transformation: Systems integration, marketing automation & APP development.