Regional Marketing, Communications & Engagement Manager, APAC at Google Food
Compass Group, Restaurant Associates
- Support the global development of the Google Food brand and Franchise Model for deployment and on-going brand activation.
- Support the development, roll-out and execution/implementation of the regional food program marketing and communications strategy, including proposing, developing and maintaining social media presence, event management, internal marketing, community relations and partner engagement & training (marketing).
- Coordinate and manage all marketing and communication activities at all Compass and non-Compass sites in APAC, including carrying out marketing and communication tactics in “home site”.
- Enable and facilitate the use of global food program marketing and communication tools and general guidelines for all Googler-facing food program communications by all Compass and non-Compass stakeholders in APAC.
- Approach marketing and communications in a conversational manner using the most up to date techniques to interface with the user to achieve the highest levels of positive end user engagement.
- Provide marketing operations and franchise management advice on partner facing strategy for best end user engagement.
- Support in the development of the Google Food Academy, including the development of the Google Food Franchise Model Module and training in APAC.
- A thought leader for the Global Food Program Marketing on brand strategy and deployment, as well as the Regional Food Services Manager for APAC across the regional food program marketing and communications strategy.
- Lead Compass Key Account Managers across APAC as well as non-Compass site leadership in the region regarding marketing, communications and engagement.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts within the Google Food Team on projects to ensure a 360 approach to brand.
- Engage with the wider MCE team on global projects and to gather insights and trends in regional operations.
- Develop the marketing infrastructure for the global MCE team including brand compliance, brand channels and global/regional marketing planning.
- Provide ongoing support in APAC ensuring global brand consistency across all touch points: food program operations, food program related marketing activities and communications.
- Liaise with and influence Google and Compass stakeholders to build rapport and achieve brand priorities.