- Lockheed Spot Award Received in Oct, 2010.
- Renegotiated major contract that was considered a loss, turned client into a lifelong partner with employer.
- Revived engineering contract by turning skeptical engineers into satisfied team players.
- Tripled productivity in all teams managed.
- Improved quality scores to 98% without errors reliably on all teams managed
- Increased customer satisfaction from 1.9 to 3.8 (on a scale of 4) with 4 individual clients.
- IKON Employee of the Quarter in 2004
Experienced Manager with 14 years of experience managing staff from 3 to 15 in a business to business environment.
Detailed Quality Expert who focuses on employees’ accomplishments as well as their needs for improvement.
Hands-On Efficiency Expert who evaluates all duties currently done with the goal of improving task completion methodology resulting in improvement of productivity without sacrificing perfect quality.
Active Leader with experience in turning reluctant employees into dedicated, motivated employees.
Creative employee who “thinks outside of the box” in order to find an efficient solution to any problem or situation.
Unsurpassed Integrity earning the respect and trust of management, associates, and customers.
Devoted and Positive employee with wealth of knowledge and skill to meet all of your needs.
Fast Learner able to learn any software program independently.
- Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7 & Mac OS 8-10.
- Specialized Software:IDMS, HDCS, DMCS (eB), E-STARS, CSG, DMMS, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Visio, & Sony Vegas.
- Microsoft Office XP, 2007: Word, Excel, PowerPoint , Publisher, & Outlook.
- Database software: Access, FileMaker, Crystal Reports, & ACT.
- Web and Blog Design: HTML, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, & Dreamwaver.
- Virtual Machine: VMWare & Remote Desktop.
- Web conferencing: Webex, MyAgent, Webinar & Centra.
Seeking a position where I may utilize my management abilities and education in a way that makes a positive and life changing difference.
Oct 2009 - Present
Data Warehouse Analyst
- Functional Administrator of Document Management & Control System (DMCS) database.
- Provided training for customers, including engineers, nuclear operators, and designers in the safety-significant, web-based relational database DMCS to support their information management needs.
- Provided training for colleagues, including Records and Information Management Specialists in DMCS
- Offered support to 1600 customers across the Hanford Site that utilize DMCS daily.
- Utilized the Integrated Document Management System (IDMS), Hanford Document Control System (HDCS), and DMCS for document monitoring and management.
- Created and revised training materials in DMCS procedures for Document Control personnel.
- Proficient operator of HDCS, IDMS, and DMCS.
Jun 2008 - Jan 2009
- Temporary position within specialized auto loan department within Wells Fargo Bank.
- Maintaining a high level of customer service while gathering required data and providing preliminary assessments on the performance of existing accounts and providing information on possible new services for the customer.
- Compiling & providing data from SQL database through Crystal Reports daily to Credit Managers and Regional VP.
- Audit, organize and manage documentation and files for all current and future loans, verifying all documentation according to policy.
- Compile and analyze financial data, determining customer current financial status and loan to income ratios.
- Responsible for scheduling, verifying and obtaining correct approval on all required inspections as required by policy.
- Obtain and manage credit reports, UCC filings & searches, taxes, monthly and annual financial reports as needed.
Mar 2007 - Apr 2008
- Provided daily one-on-one supervision of, and accepted responsibility for, the performance and productivity of a team of 10-15 home-based Customer Care Agents.
- Exporting, organizing & review of data from SQL database through Crystal Reports daily from client to team for daily work.
- Creation and managing of agent database as well as client data database requiring use of Microsoft Access.
- Assured that service levels were maintained or surpassed, fulfilled all reporting responsibilities in a timely and accurate manner
- Effectively maintained an open line of communication between team members and management, led regular team meetings in an organized and efficient manner.
- Ensured that each team member responded quickly, appropriately, and accurately to all customer concerns, delivering superior service-on first contact-to each and every customer.
- Verified that all computer systems were working properly, coordinated and communicated with team members when there were technical problems, assured that the team was fully staffed and engaged in the business of the day, assigned/reassigned tasks to achieve corporate goals (individual and team).
- Trained, setup and verified all agents on Client's Exchange Server and use of Outlook as primary email.
Jan 2002 - Aug 2004
- Supervised day-to-day operations and staff at all locations.
- Handled formal contact with the customer on a daily basis.
- Performed active hiring, terminating, performance reviews, and other job performance responsibilities.
- Created and managed equipment database using Microsoft Access
- Provided training on workflow and machine operations.
- Managed staff scheduling and needs.
- Worked closely with HR on all employee issues including FMLA, OSHA requirements, & much more.
- Facilitated resolution of issues concerning pricing, equipment, orders and invoicing by interacting and communicating with IKON departments, manufacturer contacts and client contacts within Ball Hospital.
- Responsible for managing P&L & completing month-end management reports.
Jun 2000 - Feb 2001
- Supervised day-to-day operations and technicians-verifying Service Level Agreement was met and equipment was fixed on first visit.
- Functioned as document and equipment specialist as needed.
- Handled formal contact with the customer on a daily basis.
- Facilitated resolution of issues concerning pricing, orders-in and invoicing by interacting and communicating with other departments within Xerox and client.
- Completed site reports and other paperwork as necessary.
- Responsible for managing P&L.
Feb 2009 - Present
Masters of Business Administration
Working towards completion of a Capstone Masters of Business Administration in Information Technology Management.
Mar 2007 - Jun 2008
Bachelors of Science
- GPA 3.42
- Dean's list
Aug 2004 - May 2007
- GPA 3.6
- earned 80 credit hours towards Educational Technology & Library Media degree.
- Transferred to DeVry after all Educational Technology and Library Media courses for more technical training.
- Member of National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Member of GoldenKey Honors Society
- Dean’s list