BBVA Bancomer Mexico:
- Developed a new organisational structure, job descriptions and the required competencies for each position in the Cash Management area, which resulted in a 25% reduction in personnel headcount and an estimated 30% annual saving in salaries.
- Identified functions suitable for outsourcing as a means of achieving further savings.
Bank of Mexico Fund Correspondents:
- Developed a new organisational structure, job descriptions and the skills required for each position based on the new strategic focus of the area.
- Established a new performance evaluation scheme in the area.
- Developed a financial model to assist the Cash Management area to optimize the bank’s profitability through the strategic use of the fund correspondents.
Mennonite General Hospital Corporation:
- Facilitated sessions to define Strategy Maps and the related metrics and initiatives as part of the launch of the Balanced Scorecard in the corporation.
- Collaborated with the management team to develop strategies and policies related to human capital, quality and IT systems.
- Coached client personnel in the redesign of processes at the organisation’s Medical Insurance division, Health Centres, Hospice, Mental Health Facility and Medical Equipment Supplies.
- Trained users and developed user guides as part of the roll-out of a new Performance Management system.
- Defined the organisational structure, job descriptions, personal profiles and required skills as part of the implementation of SAP in the finance and supply chain areas.
- Evaluated the skills of Caribbean personnel to fill the new positions.
- Designed and applied an organisational climate survey and analyzed training needs to create detailed change management and training plans and ensure an effective transition to the new structure.
Mennonite General Hospital Aibonito:
- Designed and coordinated leadership training seminars and assignments for managers and supervisors.
- Coached and gave feedback to managers and supervisors to develop their leadership abilities and to support the change process as part of the process redesign project.
Gerber, Glaxo SmithKline, Cayey Municipality and other organisations:
- Evaluated clients’ managerial skills and analysed their performance, operations and policies to identify improvement opportunities and develop the scope of and business case for project proposals.
Mova Pharmaceuticals (Patheon):
- Evaluated the degree to which changes made in the purchasing, planning, quality, maintenance, inventory management, warehouse and distribution areas were still being applied post-project.
- Presented findings and developed action plans with the management team to improve the areas that needed additional attention.