Develop, implement, and manage employee communication projects. Create, enhance, and manage a mix of communication projects to drive awareness and understanding of the business leveraging existing technologies. Responsibilities include writing, editing, developing presentations and communication for the employee audience.
• Manages the daily operations of global employee communication.
• Works closely with HR Leadership to develop, influence, and execute the company’s global strategy including consistent messages, positioning, and engagement and culture opportunities.
• Counsels and enables employees to understand and effectively leverage internal communication channels to drive employee connection and engagement.
• Works with HR to identify communication opportunities and deliver consistent relevant messages.
• Develops, implements, and effectively delivers mass and targeted communication to internal audiences consistent with company strategy, values and culture.
• Identifies new opportunities for internal communication to ensure effective global internal communication.
•Collaborates with other communication teams throughout the business to ensure consistency, clarity and style.