Mar 2005 - Present
Responsible for all invoicing at AR location, process credit cards, bank deposits, enter accounts payable, answer all customer/vendor questions, reconcile report discrepancies, prepare analysis of accounts as required, collections, answer multi-line phone system, maintain all customer files, assist HR manager.
Mar 2001 - Jul 2001
Lake Lanier Islands Resort
Answered multi-line phone system, general information for resort, data entry, cashier.
- Responsible and dependable work ethic
- Flexible and versatile – able to maintain poise under pressure and complete multiple tasks
- Work efficiently independently or as team member
- Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records
- Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports for management
- Diplomatic and tactful with customers and staff
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Graduate from the University of Alabama with a BS in Food and Nutrition Science
- Be selected for a dietetic internship
- Become a registered dietician
- Work in community setting helping individuals develop healthy eating habits
Community health, child obesity, and food-related allergies.
I believe the key to being sucessful in a career is developing relationships focused on customer service. Faith, integrity, and work ethic are my guiding principles.
Made the Dean's List at Ozarka College every semester from 2003 - 2005.
- Environments: Microsoft Windows XP
- Software: Microsoft Office Suite 2003, 2007 (Advanced)
- Solomon Accounting Software (Advanced)
I am involved with a local regional building commitee and volunteer my time to help build places of worship in Arkansas, Missouri, and Tennessee.
American Dietetic Association (Student Member since 10/2011)