I have over four years of experience in a combination of Marketing and Public Relations disciplines. My education includes a Bachelor’s degree from UCLA, and a Professional Certificate in Marketing with an emphasis in Corporate Social Responsibility through UCSD Extension. My professional experience includes managing social media profiles, maintaining multiple client accounts and relationships, conducting internet and library research and implementing strategy in both new and traditional medias. Familiar with all computer software including MS office and Photoshop.
To obtain an Entry-to-Mid level position as a Marketing Assistant, Coordinator or Executive at a small to mid sized agency or company with many growth opportunities and responsibilities.
Jan 2010 - Present
Textbroker International LLC
- Writes web content on a variety of subjects to meet client needs for SEO/SEM purposes using provided keywords and keyword densities.
- Requires working knowledge of white-hat SEO techniques and site indexing as well as knowledge on Latent Semantic Indexing and Pay-Per-Click campaign procedures.
May 2011 - Present
- Supports VP of Community Partnerships and Chief of Staff by performing administrative tasks.
- Responsible for monitoring and facilitating engagement on Facebook and other social media profiles.
- Increased number of page "likes" by 10% in two months.
- Established and maintained PPC campaigns on Google AdWords via Google for Non-Profits.
- Conducted Email marketing campaings through Constant Contact and eTapestry.
Mar 2010 - Sep 2010
- Provided tactical support for client initiatives in a corporate agency setting. Works closely with HR recruiters from various companies as well as online and print advertising sales representatives to develop recruiting strategies to meet client needs.
- Assisted in the development of strategies and solutions, including analyzing and improving ROI, preparing media plans, negotiating media contracts, ad production and implementation.
Sep 2005 - Jun 2009
- Supervised student employees, expedited work flow, maintained communications with patrons regarding accounts and research goals.
- Required ability to multi-task and delegate assignments in addition to a strong leadership presence and ability to work independently.
- Frequiently used programs such as MS Office, UPS and FedEx online. Also involved working with office machines such as document scanners, faxes and photocopiers.
Nov 2007 - Jun 2008
Public Relations Intern
Carl Samrock Public Relations
- Assisted staff by conducting internet research to generate new leads and expand existing database as well as to innovate new techniques in the application of public relations and marketing.
- Assisted with general office duties such as preparing mailings and taking media clippijngs as well as writing publicity report top lines and media pitches.
- Worked with computer programs such as Photoshop, Outlook, Excel and Word.
Dec 2010 - Present
- Currently working to complete the Professional Certificate in Marketing with an emphasis on Corporate and Community Relations.
- Courses include Market Research, Advertising Solutions and Strategies, Corporate Social Responsibility and Product Management.
Sep 2005 - Jun 2009
Bachelor of Arts
University of California, Los Angeles
- Graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in June 2009
- Volunteered with various Non-Profits and Student Organizations.
- Dedicated 2 years to the Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps.
Experienced using Adobe Photoshop for a number of applications including creating ads, designing logos, banners, printable invitations and photo editing. Expert in MS Office applications including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Publisher. Experienced using MS Publisher to create newsletters for a variety of organizations. Experienced using Adobe Pagemaker to create Newsletter and Newspaper layouts.