Senior Corporate / Internal Auditor (Military aviation sector)
Advanced Military Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMMROC) <JV EDIC , Sikorsky & Lockheed Martin> , Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Working on behalf of Audit and Risk Committee (ARC), I support my department by delivering audits and advisory assignments across all AMMROC activities. Its role is to provide the ARC and the Board with an objective opinion regarding all aspects of the company’s activities: operational, financial, risk management, organization, commercial, HR...
• Manage the delivery of the annual audit program
• Direct audit and consultancy assignments from planning to reporting and follow up
• Provide recommendations to management to improve organization
• Identify, assess and report risk exposure in the business
Key tasks :
• Prepare the assignment
• Collect and analyse proper document
• Prepare and set up interviews schedule
• Ensure a proper quality in the Internal Audit work and final report
• Write clear and synthetic issues, with potential risks and appropriate recommendation
• Perform and report monthly audit actions follow-up to Senior Leadership Committee
Main assignments done in AMMROC:
• Management Information Audit : Mapping of all the reporting system of the company to identify the key documents, the duplication and the contribution in the KPIs system.
• Facilities management audit : Full audit of the Facilities department covering the strategy, the governance, the management of the customer KPIs, the refurbishments and the Over and Above.
• Pricing and Estimating audit for Samena Sales : Analyze the governance and the mechanism of Pricing and Estimating Process.
• Management of the Over and Above : Understand the Over and Above Process . Assess the compliance of AMMROC with the customer requirements.
• Human Capital audit : Analysis of the workforce. Identify and understand the process of Manpower Planning and the management of Manpower Suppliers contractors.